At Forests Ontario, we’re proud to have partners that care as much about Ontario’s forests as we do—and we want to work with you, too!
Partnering with Forests Ontario gives your company or organization the chance to demonstrate its commitment to the environment and the re-greening of Ontario’s forests. How you do it is up to you.
Become an annual sponsor, and we’ll give you a year of visibility in all of our outreach initiatives, campaigns and events. Raise your profile and engage with local communities by sponsoring one of our community planting weekends across the province. Or work with us to promote your product or service by developing a promotional campaign.
With your help, we can increase forest cover across the country, and teach new generations of Canadians what it means to plant, care for, and sustainably manage the most important natural resource we have.
To learn more about how a Forests Ontario sponsorship can work for you, get in touch today.
We’ll work with you to develop a program that’s tailored for your needs, but if you need some inspiration…
- Honda Canada plants a tree through our Forest Recovery Canada initiative for every power garden tool or ATV sold during the months of April through June each year.
- Enbridge planted a tree for every customer that choses to receive his or her bill electronically.
- Darmaga Hardwood Flooring, a small business in Richmond Hill, plants a tree for each floor installed.
- Family-owned Donald Brown Funeral Homes plants a tree in memory of those who have passed.
- Thompson Emergency Freight plants a tree in Ontario for each load booked.
- For every kilogram of batteries recycled in the Region of Durham, Raw Materials Company supports Forests Ontario’s efforts to plant trees in the Region.
- For the past five years, Ontario Wood has sponsored our Forestry Connects education program in Algonquin Provincial Park.