2016 North American Envirothon
Forests Ontario is excited to be hosting the 2016 North American Envirothon (NAE), a program of the National Conservation Foundation, this summer from July 24-29 at Trent University in beautiful Peterborough. This exciting event will bring over 500 visitors from over 50 states, provinces and territories together to compete for the championship title and learn all about what Ontario has to offer.
- 2016 North American Envirothon Agenda- Final Agenda
- Information for traveling to Canada
- 2016 NAE Final Event Guide
- Looking for information about advisor/guest tours click here
- Shuttle Information and Directions to Trent University
If you are interested in helping out at the 2016 Envirothon Competition, please contact Forests Ontario . Volunteers are needed as: testing buddies, trail escorts, presentation supervisors, judges, workshop leaders and chaperones.
- Volunteer Form – if you are interested in volunteering, please fill out this form to indicate your availability and interests!
- Volunteer Judges Information and Registration (closed) – taking place on Thursday, July 28th
The 2016 North American Envirothon will bring together the top teams from across North America to compete for the championship title. Over 50 states, provinces and territories will be sending their brightest students, along with families, volunteers and representatives. Here is an opportunity to support such a unique event that highlights youth’s interest in the environment and sustainability.
Thank you to the following organizations who have provided support to the 2016 North American Envirothon.