Tree Planting and Forest Management Landowner Workshop – Trenton
February 20th, 2019
Interested in growing a healthy forest on your open land? Forests Ontario and its partners can help, including providing information on available funding; learn more by attending a free landowner workshop. The workshop will offer information on forest management and stewardship, tree planting funding and other financial incentives for establishing and managing your forests.
Presentations by forestry experts will include a variety of topics, such as:
- 50 Million Tree Program
- Managed Forest Tax Incentive Program
- Private Land Tree Planting Program
Light refreshments will be served. Space is limited and pre-registration is encouraged.
Event runs from 7:00 – 9:00 p.m., check-in begins at 6:30 p.m.
Partners featured at event include:
- Northumberland Tree Planters
- Stephen Pitt Forestry Consulting
- Jim Pedersen Tree Planting
- Ganaraska Region Conservation Authority