Become a sponsor of the Forests Ontario Conference and show your commitment to our goal of creating abundant, healthy and sustainable forests.
As a sponsor you will:
- Reach a diverse audience of landowners, forestry professionals, educators, and those interested in the health of our forests
- Promote your products and services and increase your brand’s visibility
- Align yourself with an organization committed to the health of our forests
There are various levels of financial support ranging from $400 to $5,000. To become a sponsor, please contact Shelley McKay.
Become an Exhibitor
Profile your organization or services to hundreds of attendees interested in the health of our forests. This is an opportunity to connect with a diverse audience of landowners, forestry professionals, educators and those connected to our forests. Exhibit space includes the registration of one attendee, listing on the conference website, and organization name included in the Conference Program.
- Exhibit space including a table
- Registration for 1 person
- Access to all conference sessions
- Lunch and refreshments throughout the day
- Acknowledgement online and in the conference program
To book an exhibit space please contact Steph Burns.