Become a sponsor of the Forests Ontario Conference and show your commitment to our goal of creating abundant, healthy and sustainable forests.
As a sponsor you will:
- Reach a diverse audience of landowners, forestry professionals, educators, and those interested in the health of our forests
- Promote your products and services and increase your brand’s visibility
- Align yourself with an organization committed to the health of our forests
Become an Exhibitor
Profile your organization or services to hundreds of attendees interested in the health of our forests. This is an opportunity to connect with a diverse audience of landowners, forestry professionals, educators and those connected to our forests. Exhibit space includes the registration of one attendee, listing on the conference website, and organization name included in the Conference Program.
- Exhibit space including a table
- Registration for 1 person
- Access to all conference sessions
- Lunch and refreshments throughout the day
- Acknowledgement online and in the conference program
Thank you to our 2020 Sponsors and Exhibitors!
- Canadian Wood Council- Wood WORKS!
- County of Simcoe
- EACOM Timber Corporation
- Escarpment Biosphere Conservancy
- First Resource Management Group Inc
- Fleming College
- Forest Gene Conservation Association
- Forest Products Association of Canada
- Government of Ontario
- Haliburton Forest & Wild Life Reserve Ltd
- Highway of Heroes
- Limberlost Forest and Wildlife Reserve
- Ontario Urban Forest Council
- Ontario Woodlot Association/ Eastern Ontario Model Forest***
- Regional Municipality of York
- Somerville Seedlings
- Sustainable Forestry Initiative/Project Learning Tree Canada
- Temiskaming Shores
- Terry Schwan Book Sales
- University of Toronto
- Weston Forest Products Inc.
- Witteveen Woodworking