- Online registration is now open!
- Registration for the Ontario Envirothon is $350 per team (including HST) with an early bird discount of $280 per team (including HST) for those who register by March 1, 2019.
- Registration will ensure your participation at your Regional Envirothon, and if you are the winning team of your Regional Envirothon event, your team will advance to the Ontario Envirothon Championship. Your registration fee covers your registration for the Ontario Envirothon Championship.
- Ontario Envirothon teams are encouraged to use the provided Fundraising Kit to help them raise funds for registration.
- We encourage all teams to solicit support from their communities and tell them what the Envirothon program means to them!
- Online registration will close Monday March 25, 2019. After this time you will need to contact your Regional Coordinator directly to see if they can accommodate additional teams.
Participants can register teams in the Ontario Envirothon as part of the following:
- As a team of 5 students who love science, the environment or being outdoors
- As part of regular classroom study
- As a special project
- Through an extra curricular club (E.g. Environmental Club, Outdoors Club)
- In a special Envirothon club
- Part of a community group
As part of an Ontario Envirothon team you will:
- Participate in fun field testing competitions;
- Take part in outdoor workshops;
- Find solutions to environmental problems;
- Gain exposure to career opportunities;
- Improve the environment.
For the latest updates on Ontario Envirothon become a fan of the program on Facebook by clicking here.