- In light of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic all in-person Envirothon events that had been cancelled for the 2019/2020 program year.
- Registration for the 2020/2020 Ontario Envirothon will open in the fall, cost is $280 per team (including HST).
- Registration will ensure your participation at your Regional Envirothon, and if you are the winning team of your Regional Envirothon event, your team will advance to the Ontario Envirothon Championship.
- We encourage all teams to solicit support from their communities and tell them what the Envirothon program means to them!
- If you have any questions or comments please contact us at email@example.com
Participants can register teams in the Ontario Envirothon as part of the following:
- As a team of 5 students who love science, the environment or being outdoors
- As part of regular classroom study
- As a special project
- Through an extra curricular club (E.g. Environmental Club, Outdoors Club)
- In a special Envirothon club
- Part of a community group
As part of an Ontario Envirothon team you will:
- Participate in fun field testing competitions;
- Take part in outdoor workshops;
- Find solutions to environmental problems;
- Gain exposure to career opportunities;
- Improve the environment.
For the latest updates on Ontario Envirothon become a fan of the program on Facebook by clicking here.